Friday, March 11, 2011

Hong Kong for Business Day 7

The bad news is I am coming down with a slight cold and my nose has been leaky for the past couple days. During the course of the day I also developed a headache that wouldn't go away.  The day started off as the rest of the week with breakfast in the lounge followed by the train and bus combo to the class. I think the class went better today but by nature it is a short day dedicated to one subject. Typically I send the guys away early on the first Friday to get out and see what they can that night but since my students are stuck using a shuttle bus to their hotel they really didn't get any benefit from it.  So we all had to hang around until 5:30 anyway.  By the time we got back to the hotel I was definitely not feeling like I wanted to do much but I purchased my tour for Saturday then we stopped by the lounge for a couple hours and chatted but I didn't eat.  During the time we saw the reports about the big earthquake and tsunami in Japan. It looked fairly frightful and it is a good thing Japan is very prepared for earthquakes or it could have been really much worse.  I have gotten news that my friends in Japan are ok which is very good to hear.

Again, no pictures for today as it was classroom then bed early for my headache.

No comments: