Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Hong Kong for Business Day 4

Not a whole lot to report today. I got up early and had breakfast at the lounge then headed over to the office.  The class was a full day affair. We had lunch provided at a different place near the office and I had a Cesar salad with fries.  After class we headed back to the hotel where I was tired and not that hungry so stayed in the lounge and had a light snack and a couple beers.  I didn't take any pictures today as really all there was was class time. The weather wasn't cooperative in that it was hazy and overcast all day. I liked the temperature which seemed to be about 60F.  It was cold for a lot of my students, but I considered it short sleeve short weather easily.  In the cool air the humidity wasn't as daunting.  Hopefully I will find reason to take pictures tomorrow. I may force myself to go out for dinner at the very least. I am leaning that way right now.

No comments: