Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Hong Kong for Business Day 5

Today started early with breakfast followed by heading to the office. The students upped the ante a bit today by starting a heater war in the classroom. It was set before to 23C and I was quite happy with that. When I got into the classroom just before starting my students had snuck in and set it to 28C. The heater fan was on full blast and a wave of heat greeted me as I stepped inside. I basically said, "Oh, no, we aren't doing that," and cranked it back down to 24. We really had more lab than classroom time but the rest of the day was the students turning up the heat and me turning back to human levels. After class we headed in and I spent a bit of time in the lounge with my coworker until I decided I was tired and headed in for the evening. I will definitely have to eat dinner out tomorrow since I didn't today.  Again there were no pictures taken today.

No comments: