Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hong Kong for Business Day 11

Today was basically just another class day. Nothing exciting or different to report about the morning or class time. We had Korean stone pot for lunch again which was enjoyable.  After class was over we headed back to the hotel and then my coworker and I went out to the night market to do some shopping but I didn't take any pictures. Night market is basically a street market of people selling all sorts of stuff and junk.  Officially it is Temple Street. It is different from the lady's market mentioned earlier in the trip because it is all haggling. I did buy a couple things then we headed back to the hotel where I had to call travel to see about changing my flight back home. My expected return flight was to pass through Narita Japan. That is no longer really a great option with everything happening in Japan right now. If I leave it be I figure the reactors will melt down and spew out tons of radiation causing issues for everything. As much as I'd prefer not to incur extra expenses and miss my chance to get some Japanese candies I think it is best that I avoid the country right now.

As I mentioned earlier no pictures for today.

No comments: