Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Belgium for Business Day 5

Today was an early rise and exit but the person selling tickets for the train at Brussels-Luxembourg was indeed there so I was able to purchase before I got on the train. The exchanges worked out as the train to Vilvoorde was delayed or I would have been waiting longer.

Class went fairly well. We talked about Solaris mainly. I think things worked better because I was finally able to get the technical issues with the smart board figured out and was able to do my presentations in a more accurate manner. This trip has been learning about what I do not have available to me here in Belgium that I generally have back home in Bedford. That said, my class is very accommodating for the issues I have had and have not complained at all. I hope they are learning as well as I think they are.

After class I hopped the trains back home to the hotel instead of heading downtown and made myself dinner from amongst the convenience foods I had purchased at the market. I will have to go again in the next day or two as I really didn't buy a lot of variety. I made a quick pasta Bolognese and had a Leffe Tripel and a couple thin slices of bread as the loaf is starting to hit the stale point. Toast tomorrow and it is pretty much done.  The only picture I took today was of my food.

The picture can be found here.

No comments: