Thursday, December 16, 2010

Belgium for Business Day 12

I managed to get out the door on time with a bit of late start and walked from the train station to the office in a small amount of flurries which started just before I got off the train and ended maybe 10 minutes after I arrived at work.  Ah well, at least it wasn't rain.

Work itself was the last day of lecture and the students will be tested on the systems and in the classroom over the next two days.  I think things went well enough. After the class was over we went with Patrick for the class dinner at a Chinese (Chinees on the sign) buffet.  The food was good but I am not a fan of buffets so much. I ate enough and had two Jupiler beers which were very much like Bud back home. Patrick was good enough to drive me back to my hotel. I guess he is close enough to home that it is not too far out of his way to drop me off.

I got back in and had a Grimbergen and then went to bed about an hour after I normally do.  I have no pictures for day 12 as I didn't bring the camera to the class dinner.

No comments: