Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Belgium for Business Day 10

With an early start and for the first time no line at the counter for tickets I was able to purchase a 10 ride pass on the train which should help me from having to wait for people who are usually doing things that take over 10 minutes each time I want to take a ride on the train. It is nice that it was also cheaper than the full price for 10 one way rides to Vilvoorde and back.

One of the cabs was late in bringing in half my class but not by too much. We managed to get through the day with a bit of adjustment to what I normally teach due to the differences in equipment I have here. Unfortunately this day is usually a lot of information but I think they survived.

After class I just headed straight back to the hotel and cooked dinner hastily. I had a burger on toast and spread some of the arrabiata sauce on it.  I had some chips on the side and a Grimbergen Dubbel.  While I was cooking and eating I started some laundry in the bathtub and hung it up to dry after I was finished with the food.

The picture of my dinner is located here.

No comments: