Friday, May 20, 2011

Moving out of the business part of the trip

Today I will be transitioning from work to vacation. The first step involves getting to Luxembourg via train and spending the night there. It should be a little bit less than a 3 hour train ride. I am not sure what time I will be able to depart the office.

After spending the night in Luxembourg I will have a marathon train ride to southern Germany to the tune of 7-8 hours including changeover delays.  From there I will rent a car in Munich and drive to my hotel in Oberammergau.  I'll be operating out of that town until I drive back to Munich Airport to return on the 31st of May.

I state this because although my upcoming hotels claim to have internet I cannot be certain it will be reliable enough for me to post and especially post pictures. On the off chance I am unable to post I figured I would let you know what was up before I fell off the grid.  More than likely it will not be an issue though.

No comments: