Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Belgium May 2011 Day 10

Today was another day of not much to mention. Class went well enough and I think a lot was learned today.  After class I managed to catch a train that was late but would be early for me to Brussels Central and managed to get in town a bit earlier than normal. I decided to have one beer, an Affligem Brun - the first Affligem I've had in Belgium, at a place on the square then had dinner at La Rose Blanche because they have felt to be the most consistent place I've been to on the square and I wanted to eat outdoors. I had the lamb shank cooked in Grimbergen beer and a Grimbergen brun to go along. They announced a lamb shank and I thought it was mine but it belonged to someone else there so I have 2 pictures of lamb shanks. One of his and one of mine. I only ate mine. It was quite good. After dinner I headed to the room to watch a movie online for the evening.

The pictures from today can be found here.

No comments: