Saturday, May 07, 2011

Flying for Belgium Today

I depart for Belgium for the second class I am going to teach there today. My flight leaves around 5:30pm and I should get there around 10am Sunday their time not counting for any delays.  I am interested to see how the area looks now that the weather should be warmer and there is no snow around. I expect the pictures will look different. My class is only supposed to be 6 students but I am sure there will be many challenges.  I am looking forward to it.  I am sure there won't be many pictures during the class days as with my last trip there but I will take what I can.

As I've mentioned before after I finish the class I am heading to Germany by way of Luxembourg for a few days. I am really looking forward to it. It does however mean I am carrying the heaviest suitcase I have ever traveled with to start a trip as I have to have work clothes and vacation clothes packed. I still come in under 50 lbs. though.

My next post should be from Belgium.

No comments: