Friday, May 13, 2011

Belgium May 2011 Day 4

Today went a bit smoother than yesterday. I have a plan of action for fixing components and we really didn't need those components to work to do what we had to do today so the class was maybe a touch behind still by the end of the day but not too badly.  The trains were even on time today too...

After class I rode to the center of town and walked around a bit but decided to eat dinner in the room where I had a prepackaged meal. It was a meatloaf with gravy and carrots and some pasta on the side. The instructions were of course in 3 languages that weren't English but I deciphered microwave directions and cooked it if a little bit less than I was supposed to because I popped the bag. I think I was supposed to cut a slit in it. In any event it was cooked through if a touch cooler than it was supposed to be but I ate it that way anyway.  It wasn't bad if a bit bland.  I accompanied with a piece of bread and a Westmalle Tripel from the fridge, which left me with a Grimbergen Dubbel to drink after I was done eating. I also had some salt and pepper chips to go with that while sitting on the balcony.  After that I took the time to watch the 4th episode of Game of Thrones online.

The couple pictures from today can be found here.

No comments: