Tuesday, June 17, 2014

APAC Training Trip 2014 Day 24 - Hong Kong Day 6

Waking up at 6:30 I was amazed I could even remotely function on less than 3 hours of sleep but managed to get to breakfast and eat maybe a little bit more before we headed to the office. Nothing unusual about getting there. Victor and Billy were back from there travel. Moy See was still here and Bong had left for Vietnam.  We started class with a new set of students. I carried lecture until lunchtime. They brought us to the curry and barbecue place we had eat at last week and I had the barbecue pork with tofu with spicy sauce over rice. It was pretty good. There was an iced green tea that had a teeny bit of sugar in it that had a medicinal taste I didn't like.  I didn't finish my rice because the guy gave me far too much tofu.  After lunch it was back to a full day of lecture which carried us to 5:15. Don and I rode the bus back to the train station with Victor then got on the train back to the hotel where I got cleaned up and met Daniela in the lounge.

We had a couple drinks. I had some red wine. Then Don came over and sat with us and Daniela used him as a screen to take some more red wine in a bottle back to the room. He looked embarrassed about it but it was really funny honestly.  After we left the lounge we ordered room service. I got a hot dog and Daniela got a salad. The hot dog was a bit sweet. It was strange but the food was functional anyway. I shudder to think of the price of it all though...  After dinner we talked for a bit but really it was an early to bed night and I definitely needed it.

Pictures from Hong Kong day 6 (yes I know I could technically call it day 1 again) are found here.

No comments: