Friday, November 08, 2013

Peru Fall 2013 Day 18

We started out late again. This was our last full day together. We met Donna and Paquita for lunch at a place called Solari which is apparently part of Norky’s not too far from the Pardo’s Doubletree I stayed at during my trip here to teach.  I had the combo of pork ribs and pollo ala brasas along with papas fritas.  Daniela had the pollo with a pasta with a sauce made of Peruvian not spicy chilis. 

We ate and had dessert. I do not know what mine was called but it was 3 layers and had chocolate, cream and either another chocolate or mocha layer in between.  After dessert we stayed and talked for quite a while.  Eventually we separated from Donna and Paquita and did a couple errands before heading to the office for a few minutes to do a couple things on the computers.

After we left the office we walked for a bit and visited a store for a few minutes. Then checked that there were no movies playing I wished to watch before heading back to the hotel. I had brought a bunch of pictures from when I was a kid and showed them to her.  Since my flight as leaving so early and I had to get to the airport early though we really didn’t stay up too much longer and went to bed to try to get some sleep we could before the very early wakeup at 3:30am.

The pictures from today are located here.

No comments: