Friday, April 05, 2013

Peru Spring 2013 Day 7

We spent the morning for Daniela's birthday in the apartment until it was lunch time then we went towards here office where she  had a couple of things to do. We ate lunch at a Pardo's near her office. Pardo's serves pollo a la brasa which is rotisserie chicken. We each had a quarter chicken, hers with vegetables and mine with french fries. I had a Cusquena beer and she had a lemonade.

After lunch she had to go to her office then to her first day of college classes.  I had to go back to Fernando for a little bit more dental work. She put me in a taxi that got me there. He did the work then he called a safe taxi to get me back to the apartment where I cleaned up while waiting for her.

When she arrived we took a walk out towards the waterfront but I didn't bring my camera because we originally had thought we were just going to buy some water for the apartment. It was a beautiful night and the sky was clear and we went through a couple parks that I had not yet been in then on to El Parque del Amor.  Unfortunately the local park services decided that it was a good time to start washing all the trees in the park with giant fire hoses so we decided to leave quickly.  Then we walked to the market bought our water and headed back to the apartment where we had some ice cream we bought the other day and turned in for the night.

The pictures for today can be found here.

No comments: