Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Peru Spring 2013 Day 4

We started earlier today because Daniela needed to work at the office for a while so I accompanied her to the office where I got to see it (I should probably have taken pictures of it, I am sure I will get another chance to).  Then she had to work so I walked down to Larco Mar and then on to El Parque del Amor then back through while waiting for her.  It is all areas I have seen before but it was beautifully sunny and warm out but with a nice breeze to not make it too hot.  I took a bunch of pictures. Unfortunately it was a bit hazy over the water.

When she was done with work we went to an Italian restaurant in Miraflores called Mamma Lommas. We started with a bruschetta appetizer and Daniela had a minestrone soup.  That turned out to be a lot of soup so that the special lasagna she got was far too much food for her to eat. I had gnocchi with 4 cheeses and prosciutto. It was very good. We shared a half bottle of an Argentinian Cabernet Sauvignon called Finca de la Linda.  The waiter had a hard time opening the first bottle because the cork cracked but we got it on the second try.  For dessert I had a tres leches cake and Daniela had a dessert of pears and ice cream.

After dinner we took a slow walk back to the apartment where we decided to stay in for the rest of the night and watched a movie on youtube called PS I love you with Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler. It was interesting but I didn't much like the main character so I give it a decided meh.

The pictures from today can be found here.

No comments: