Friday, February 15, 2019

Tuscon February 2019 Day 5

I woke up and got cleaned up. The baby didn't wake up so I had breakfast and met up with David then I think I woke her up on Daniela while I was getting my bag and saying goodbye.  We drove to the office and went through the workday without a lot to report except that there were sprinkles of rain at lunch time and it was really raining by the time we got out for the day.

On the way home I had to stop at the CVS to purchase Valentine's stuff. Yes, I am delinquent but also not in my home state so some slack might be available I hope. When I got back to the room it was raining fairly strong.

Daniela had called around to a ton of restaurants and nothing had space on Valentine's day. That coupled with the rain and we decided to stay at the hotel and go to the lounge where we typically have breakfast.  It was busy. I ordered a pizza and she ordered a beet salad. The beets were excessively salty and she didn't like the salad so she sent it back and didn't really eat. The pizza was ok. The food took a long time to get to us because there is only the one cook you can see where they typically do the omelettes in the morning. Korianka got really fussy and so we rushed eating and paying and then headed back to the room. It was basically late enough for Korianka to need to go to bed and that was pretty much the night. Not the best Valentine's Day ever.

No comments: