Thursday, February 14, 2019

Tucson February 2019 Day 4

This is sort of a non-day to really explain. I woke up and got cleaned up. Korianka didn't wake up this early today. I had breakfast, met up with David and headed to the office. We ran class for the day then had a class dinner at the Barrio Brewery which was probably about 15 minutes or so from the office.  It is a small scale local brewery and eatery. We ordered a bunch of apps. I tried 2 kinds of IPA. The first was the Citrozona and it was better than the Rae's Ruby Red IPA which was the second. Both were in the good but not great category. The apps were half off. We took the students and the service guys from Faxitron. I also had a "Firestarter" burger which was absolutely not spicy but was ok otherwise. I didn't think I would be oversold spicy in the southwest but I was.  The bill was surprising low for the number of people I thought. We paid and headed back to the room where I found Daniela and Korianka were already asleep.  So I basically just went to bed myself and that was the day.

No comments: