Thursday, October 22, 2009

Leaving for Peru Today

My plane departs today at 7pm. My hair has been shorn into a buzz cut type thing. I am not happy with it but I am sure it will be much easier to deal with on the trails. I am really at the hyper point of wanting to get on my way but I still have a couple of hours of work to go. I will make it though.

I will try to get whatever posts I can while I am there but they will be brief if at all. I won't be posting pictures until I return for certain. I am going to try to carry my pack the whole way though I've been told to get a porter by two different parties who have already made the hike. I am stubborn though and it is a challenge to me.

Hopefully the Bruins will find some consistent winning ways and the Patriots will take the game in the UK while I am gone. I suspect I won't be seeing any American sports for the duration.

As a side note, due to a sudden and unexpected price drop the airline ticket for Japan in spring has been purchased today as well...

No comments: