Thursday, August 20, 2009

Flying to Denmark Today

Today is the day I will be flying out on my way. As I mentioned I am using KLM which is affiliated with Northwest. This means terminal A which then means no Hoolihans from terminal E so I won't see my bartender before the flight. Oh well, I guess I'll live. I assume I'll be able to find someplace in terminal A for a quick snack and a couple beers.

The flight departs at 7:05pm and I will be heading straight to the airport from work.

George has a full internet connection so I should be able to post my blog and pics every day.

I am borrowing my brother's camera which is a newer version of my own for this trip. If I like it I will likely buy one for myself by the April Japan trip. I will bring my own camera to Machu Picchu due to having already gotten my money's worth out of it should it be stolen. This borrowed camera is 10mp versus my own 5mp camera but I am going to try to set it for similar size pics.

Anyway, I won't be posting again before I leave work. I should be posting on Friday evening in Denmark which should still be early afternoon in the Boston area. Enjoy!

No comments: