Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Peru Summer 2014 Day 4

We got started fairly late in the morning and eventually got cleaned up and headed to the office after hanging around the apartment for some time. Daniela had some work to do in the afternoon and I accompanied her to the office to hang out for a little while.  Before we headed to the office we had Arabic food at a place she is not certain what the name is but it is across from Kennedy park.  The food was reasonable but not my favorite.  They were playing Arabic music very loudly so we sat outside even though I am sure Daniela was not fond of the temperature.

I spoke to Juan Carlos for a few minutes while Daniela was working in the office. He is the guy that owns the old fashioned record store in the same gallery the office is in. Yes, vinyl.  He played the first record of Live After Death for me which was pretty cool.  After she finished at the office we went shopping at the Metro which didn't take very long really.We bought some food for breakfast and lunch on Tuesday as well as some ice cream.

When we got back we made some coffee and had the ice cream and watched The Croods which I had gotten before I left. It was better than I expected honestly.  I was surprised Nicholas Cage did one of the voices. It didn't sound like him.  After the movie we watched a little bit more TV before calling it a night.

No comments: