Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Denmark Day 5

I am in the airport right now. They haven't announced my gate yet so I am wasting a bit of time. The airport very strangely does not have any sort of concentrated "I visited Denmark" type gift shops which sorta surprised me. I thought maybe I could get a last minute thing or two, but apparently in their arrogance they think people visiting Denmark will never leave so they don't need to buy souvenirs in an airport. In any event I figured I'd mention I am going to clean up the pictures and set up all the links all over again as soon as I can after I get home. There is one more day of pictures to be posted.

This morning I did hit the touristy gift shops in Copenhagen and we even managed to get a cup of coffee when Copenhagen finally opened. It is apparent that people do not rise before, say, 9am around here. The cab ride to the airport was uneventful and CPH security didn't make me take off my shoes, which is nice. Anyway the internet connection I paid for is going to run out soon so I am posting this now.

No comments: