Sunday, May 11, 2008

Denmark Day 2

We started off early for Danes, which if I mentioned the time the people that went to Japan with me would recognize as very late. We basically ran around Copenhagen and saw a few sites. I used my 1 day CPH Card and we got into town around 8ish. We got a cup of coffee and I had a Danish that was actually listed as a Danish at the shop. From there we walked around a bit. Not in the correct order probably we went to the National Museum. We saw the Parliament building and the ruins of the previous castles underneath. We took a canal tour. Somewhere we had lunch at a place named the Peder Oxe. They served me a hamburger that looked like I cooked it it was so rare. I loved it. After the canal tour I believe we went to the Round Tower and got to the top of that. Then we came back home and got cleaned up and then headed out to dinner with George's coworker Patrick who is from Jersey (and it showed). We had very good chinese food at a place named Hings Cuisine. I got spicy beef with peppers and it was actually spicy, which is surprising for Denmark. From there we walked back into town and went through Tivoli for the rest of the night until a fairly late return after midnight.

No comments: