Saturday, November 17, 2007

Photos for Day 15 and Epilogue

Finally, I've posted Japan Day 15 photos. Just a couple from the day we flew back.

As an epilogue, I don't think I was hit with jet lag too bad. I managed to be up and about on Monday morning for work without much issue even though I hadn't gotten to bed on Sunday night until 11:00pm or so. I think I was fortunate enough to have slept on the flight from Narita to Chicago for about 5 or 6 of the 11 hours and that may have helped me greatly.

As things go I loved Japan and from the comments I've received I think most people got the impression that I had fun, which I really did. I want to go back because there's still a ton of things to do there and I met some really great people while I was there.

That's all for this trip. When I am in mode for the next one I'll start posting again.

No comments: