Monday, March 03, 2014

Japan and Hong Kong for Training

I have been asked to provide training courses in Japan and in Hong Kong this May to June so will begin the planning process for this single trip encompassing both countries.

The Japan portion will be to teach our authorized dealer about the Dimensions system which is the product I currently train here in the US. It is more cost effective for them to pay Hologic for me to go out there than for them to send all of their students to classes outside of Japan. Very similar to when I taught the class in Lima, Peru for our authorized dealer there.  I do not have all the details for the location of the training yet but I believe it is moderately near Tokyo.  I hope to spend the free days of the weekend in Tokyo instead of the location of the training.

The Hong Kong segment will be to provide 2 Advanced Dimensions classes one after the other for 1 week each.  I teach that class currently in the US as well.  Including travel days I will basically be gone for a month.  Daniela and I are going to do our best to get her out to both places with me.  I am looking forward to this trip for that reason a lot.

I have contacted Marina and Jack from each country respectively as fair warning. Hopefully we will get to see them while we are out there. I think we will be able to.

No comments: