Monday, February 06, 2012

Iceland in Late May

After a couple months of having nothing at all planned (which was extremely painful to me) I can now announce that I am heading to Iceland for the time frame of Memorial Day week.  This trip is being motivated by our friend Dee so I might go a little light on the planning details. For the time being I will state that we have purchased our airline tickets already and are going to be there for around 5 days. It appears that there will be at least 5 of us. Of course we are flying Iceland Air as it is a direct flight and fairly cheap. I have only passed through on my various trips to Scandinavia and have never strayed from the airport (fortunately my layovers there have been short) so I think it will be a fun trip with a lot of outdoorsy activities and some viking heritage hopefully. More details as they are hashed out by the group.

No comments: