Monday, October 03, 2011

Jeep Jamboree 2011 Bethel, Maine Day 4

We woke up late. It was still pouring out. I would have nothing to do with running. We got cleaned up and aired up our tires and eventually met the Watermans at a Shell station to gas up and then get breakfast. We ate at a diner that was in way shape or form ready to handle the traffic that was there on an early fall Sunday morning. We were the only Jeepers there but there must have been a ton of leaf peepers. In any event it took us a while to get seated and then forever to get a refill of coffee or our food. I had blueberry pancakes and bacon which were good but the pancakes were gigantic and I didn't finish them. From there we split up into our directions for the long and rainy drive home. I managed to get home in time to see the Bills lose and the Patriots win so it worked out ok for me.  All in all it was a great trip. Minus the rain I really loved it. I would definitely do a Bethel Jamboree again. I would like to actually finish the Chili Trail next time. I would probably want to do the Chili trail on every trip I went up there.

No comments: