Thursday, August 26, 2010

Denmark 2010 Day 6

Today was basically all travel day. We got up and cleaned up the apartment, got ourselves cleaned up and packed and watched a few stand-up comedy videos till it was time to go to the airport.

The first flight was from Copenhagen to JFK. It was a long feeling flight without in the seat entertainment systems on a 757.  I will rate it as the worst service flight I ever have been on.  The exchange at JFK was not pleasant either. There were no boards directing you to the correct terminal after you land. Ok, so the passport control and customs weren't too bad, though customs had an undisciplined line which really annoyed me.  We had to take a tram to terminal 3 from terminal 4 but then had to walk around outside to terminal 2 because all entrances to terminal 3 were blocked but it wasn't posted anywhere.

The flight to Boston was delayed an hour due to weather in Boston. It was 37 minutes in the air when we finally got to it. It wasn't that bad of a flight but due to its brevity there was no services on it.  My brother picked us up at the baggage check and I got home about 11:15 or so.

All in all it was a fun trip. We had some weather issues but nothing show stopping. My nephew said he had a good time. I had a good time minus the day lost driving to nowhere. That did set us back some of the things I would have liked to do.

I have one picture from day 6 but I still have to download it from the camera.  I will post it when I can.

No comments: