Sunday, July 25, 2010

Virginia Followed by Connecticut

Straight out of the Jeep Jamboree I was in Dallas for the better part of the last week. I am heading out to Arlington, VA (where I might get some time to see DC) depending on how Monday goes.  I am bringing my camera just in case. When I return from Virginia I will be home for a weekend then heading down to Danbury CT for the better part of two weeks.  The trips since the Jeep Jamboree will be for work. About a week after I get back from Danbury I will be flying out to Denmark with my Nephew William (he likes to be called Will).  That will be for vacation. From there I hope I can scrounge up some time to familiarize myself again with my plans for Italy. It has been a while since I have looked at them and usually I am deep in the process by now.

No comments: