Friday, March 26, 2010

Now's the time for Japan

All packed and ready to go. The flightline will pick us up about 3:30am. I am still home but will pick up Brien and get us to Ronni's house before then. From there it's the ride to the airport and then flying out of Logan at supposedly 7:11am to O'Hare. From there we got about 3 hours then on to Narita. I suspect the 3 hours will be moderately welcome as O'Hare was a sprawl to get around. The flight is going to be painfully long but I am staying up overnight tonight in hopes I can force myself to pass out on the second leg. I will try to have something alcoholic to push it along if I can.

Anyway, I will definitely get the post about the transit up as soon as I can on Sunday evening Japan time. I think the room will have internet or at the least I will have a public room with internet at the hotel. I hope it is not filled with horror stories. Still a 13 hour flight is never going to be fun to me.

No comments: