Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jeep Jamboree Killington Part 2 and More Upcoming

With France safely behind me it is now time to prepare for what is upcoming. As with last year I am attending the Jeep Jamboree in Killington, VT for a weekend of 4 wheeling in the middle of July. I intend to update the Jeep's front bumper and install a skid plate to protect the front lockers and control arms before the trip.

After the Jeep Jamboree I am heading back to Denmark for another visit with George on his current home turf. I am trying a different airline for this trip again with KLM Royal Dutch. It means that I will be landing on Dutch soil for the first time. The flight was cheaper than I expected. It should be fun to have a bit more time there than my first visit.

From there I will have to wait until the end of October for my now yearly birthday trip. This time I am going in a completely different direction to Peru where I will be taking a hiking tour of the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.

Where preparation for the Denmark trip will be a small bit of posting after the Jamboree I will be posting a lot more pre-trip information for Peru because it is partially an adventure just to get it to operational status.

No comments: