Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Leaving Friday

I have to get through a few more days of work, including Friday then I will be heading straight to Logan Airport after work on Friday. Assuming the location of Iceland Air's terminal hasn't changed I'll be having a couple beers at Hoolihan's then will hopefully be taking off relatively around 9:30pm. The flight is hopping to Keflavik first then I will have a very short layover before heading straight to Arlanda for Stockholm. Expected arrival time is 12:45 pm on Saturday. The train ride to Stockholm Central Station is supposed to take about 20 minutes and if I have things figured out correctly the remainder of the trip would be a 10 minute walk to the hotel. If everything went right I could be at the hotel and unpacked by say 3pm. If things go as I expect maybe by dinner time I will be ready to see a bit of Stockholm. We'll see I guess. Anyway, I am not 100% certain if I'll have an internet connection available at all times from the hotel, but I will try to get my posts up as often as possible.

No comments: